Our Book-Keeping 101 is designed to equip participants with the business knowledge of accounting.
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be equipped with the
understanding of the theoretical and practical skills and fundamental rules of book-keeping
and how to produce profit and loss and balance sheet statements.
Taking the Basic Book-keeping 101 will prepare you for our other Accounting Courses.
|Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
|Understand double-entry book-keeping, inventory valuation and depreciation;
|Record transactions in the appropriate ledger accounts using
the double-entry book-keeping system; and
|Prepare a trial balance, balance sheet and a profit and loss account.
|Fees: ||$280 (Course fees are inclusive of course notes.)
|No. of Days: ||2
|No. of Hours: ||10 (5 hours each)
|Modes of Payment: ||Cash, Cheque or Credit Card
|Items to bring for course: ||Calculator, writing stationeries and foolscap paper
Fill-up the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes will be postponed if there are less than 6 registrants.
- We can arrange a close class if your company has a minimum of 10 registrants.
- All payments are accepted using only Singapore dollars, and are non-exchangeable or non refundable.
- Upon receiving your online application, we will send you instructions regarding payment.
- Seats will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Kenwyn Accounting and IT Services Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to reschedule any course dates and/or change location of classes due to unforeseen circumstances.